The K. Penning B.V. operating company is located within the auction halls of
Bloemenveiling Holland in Naaldwijk. When visiting our company we kindly request that you
report to the reception desk of Bloemenveiling Holland. We will escort you from there.
After a possible visit to the auction, we will take you through the auction grounds and
give you a professional reception.
The following are specific directions:
Via Amsterdam - Schiphol Airport - The Hague
- From Amsterdam, follow the signs from state highway A4
toward Den Haag (The Hague).
- Follow the A4 until the Hoek van Holland exit. This is the
N211 (approximately 5 km after you have driven under the overpass at the Prins Claus
- At an intersection with traffic lights (after 1 km) make a
left turn toward Naaldwijk/Bloemenveiling. This is the N222.
- You can drive to the end of this road until you reach the
auction hall (approx. 5 km).
- At this fork with traffic lights, make a left turn and
another immediate right turn (Bloemenveiling - flower auction).
You are now on the auction grounds.
- At the auction grounds make an immediate left turn and go
straight on the overpass. You should now follow the Hoofdingang (main
- After following Hoofdingang, you should arrive
at the highest level of the parking roof.
Kindly report to the reception desk in the gray office tower of Bloemenveiling Holland,
and ask for K. Penning B.V.
- At Utrecht, follow the A12 state highway toward Den Haag
- Pay attention: at Gouda, the A12 splits into the A20 toward
Rotterdam and the A12 toward The Hague.
- Follow the A12 toward The Hague until you reach the Prins
Claus traffic circle in The Hague. Here you take the A4 toward Hoek van Holland.
- For further directions, see the above route description
starting at point 2.
Via Breda - Rotterdam
- At Breda take the A16 state highway toward Rotterdam.
- At Rotterdam follow the Ring toward Den Haag (The Hague).
- Pay attention: at the Rotterdam ring, take the A20 toward
Hoek van Holland, not the A13 toward The Hague!
- After Maassluis and De Lier, the A20 becomes a provincial
road, the N213.
- Drive to the end of the N213 until you reach Naaldwijk.
- In Naaldwijk you will find a major intersection with traffic
lights (the third past the provincial road) with the Golden Tulip Carlton Hotel on your
left-hand side (you can already see the Bloemenveiling Holland at a right diagonal).
- Make a right turn at this intersection, the Middel Broekweg
(N222) toward The Hague.
- The auction complex will now be situated on your left-hand
- Make a left turn at the first opportunity (traffic lights),
enter the auction grounds and make an immediate left turn and go straight on the
- You should now follow the Hoofdingang (main
entrance) sign until you arrive at the highest level of the parking roof.
- Kindly report to the reception desk in the gray office tower
of Bloemenveiling Holland, and ask for K. Penning B.V.